Monday, April 14, 2008

a few of my favorite things...right now

These are a few things
around my house that
I am totally loving right now...

1. Our new bathroom decor..."Surfing" theme.
I love the grass skirt shower curtain and all the accessories.


2. These Martha Stewart pom pom's on my ceiling.
I think they are stinking cute!


3. The XOXO that Sondra made me for my birthday.
It's for Valentine's Day but I still haven't taken it down:)

4. DVR...the XOXO is on top of my DVR...
It is so nice to be able to record all my faves
and pause and rewind live tv...
although I know that I watch so much more.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute cute cute! I love the MS poms!
Also totally loving the bathrooom stuff....you are making me jelous!!
Did you see the e-mail I sent you about those cute hawiian cupcake picks? I think i'm going to order some brown liners from that sight so if you want to save on shipping let me know!
A

angiedunn said...

Yay! I'm excited to have you join in on the new-blog fun Nicole! I hear ya about not forkin' out the 600 buck-a-roos...I'm all about support & helping each other stay motivated! Email me your picture if you want & tune in Monday!