Okay I know that I have been such a slacker in the blogging world lately. I have started blogging and then lost everything so I had to back away from the computer for a bit:)
A couple of weeks ago I made this delicious pasta. We wanted something lighter than our usual "meat sauce". I don't have a detailed recipe but here is the cast of ingredients:
boneless, skinless chicken breasts
roma tomatoes/grape tomatoes
green onions
crushed garlic
fresh pasta
chicken stock
parmesan cheese
garlic plus seasoning (for chicken)
olive oil
I begin by sprinkling my cut up chicken breasts with garlic plus seasoning. Cook chicken with a bit of olive oil. Remove chicken and deglaze the pan with chicken stock. Add tomatoes, onions, and garlic. As the tomato mixture cooks down be sure to add chicken stock every once in awhile so it doesn't get too thick. This is going to smell amazing!
It doesn't take too long to cook...about 10-15 minutes until it's at your desired consistency.
Cook pasta and drain. Add tomato mixture and add parmesan cheese. It is so much better with freshly grated parmesan cheese but we were out for this picture.
Enjoy!!!
1 comment:
That pasta looks fantastic! And it may actually be easy enough for me to try! I am starving!
Post a Comment