Saturday, January 10, 2009

project 365

One of my major goals this year is to take a picture everyday and scrapbook a day in the life of our little family. I am totally excited to do this and wanted to share my first 12 days with you...okay with Amy since she asked so nicely. Amy is also doing this so it's really fun to share in this journey...especially considering we were together for a few of the days:)
So here goes...I started Sunday December 28th...and am missing only one picture that I need to get from Sondra but this is what I have thus far.


December 28th-Caleb rocking out with his guitar

December 29th-Gene brought me a sweet pork salad from Costa Vida...my absolute fave!

December 30th-Jessica's Birthday Dinner at Red Robin with Choules...no pic yet.


December 31st-New Year's Eve with Speedie's and Ferguson's


January 1st-Caleb, Gene and I went to see Bolt.


January 2nd-Phoenix Zoo with Choules, met up with Ellsworth's.
NHL game that night with S's and F's.



January 3rd-Amy surprised me with sprinkles cupcakes.




January 4th-Prayed and fasted for the Jarrett family.




January 5th-wii-itis from tennis and played some serious Mario Party.


January 6th-trip to Costco




January 7th-organized my pantry


January 8th-Social Security office, post office and park with Caleb.


January 9th-ovulation predictor and taking temperature daily...what fun!



That is pretty much my life in a nutshell. Gene is still desperately trying to find a job...it is seriously a full-time job looking for a job. Our lives seem to be crazier than ever!

1 comment:

Amy said...

FUN! Thanks for sharing! I just got home from WM and put the first 12 days in the book....going to journal tonight but I think i'm heading out to watch Desperaux now.
XOXO
A