Only 6 more days until we set sail!We are heading to Florida on Saturday
for a 4 day Disney Cruise to the Bahamas!
We are so excited and have been so busy
getting everything ready for our vacation.
I will take tons of pictures and try really hard
not to totally blow this "wellness challenge".
One week down on the Wellness Challenge and
I must admit I did much better than I thought I would.
I only lost one point:) I am happy with that.
I want to work really hard this week.
Anyway, did I say I was totally excited to go on the
Disney Cruise?
After the cruise we are heading to
Disneyworld
for a couple of days.
I will post again soon:)
1 comment:
Wow that sounds sooo fun! You will have to tell all about it. Someday I would love to take the kids on one of those :) Happy New Year!
Post a Comment