
We had so much fun in Disneyland and I am so glad that we were able to get away as a family without the stress of Gene having to leave in a few days. We've done things together when Gene would come up to Canada to see us but it was always so stressful knowing he'd be leaving in a few days and not knowing the next time we'd be together. Needless to say, I think that this was a very well deserved family vacation. We really just wanted it to be all about Caleb and it was so fun!!! He loved meeting the characters...except Captain Hook and Rafiki. He was terrified.He liked the rides but I think he had more fun with his new "Mickey" we bought him. The video is so funny but kind of dark and grainy. He has just cracked us up with this new Mickey of his...always high-fiving, kissing, hugging, and feeding his new found friend. Mickey already has orange stains around his mouth from Caleb feeding him Cheetos. They have been inseparable as you can tell from plenty of the pics.
Anyway, I will let the pics and video speak for themselves. I do feel like I need a vacation though after all that walking around Disneyland:)
1 comment:
Such cute pictures!
I'm glad you guys had such a fun time at Disney! We will so have to go together next!
Can not wait to see you guys this weekend. Talk soon!
Amy
Post a Comment