Wednesday, March 12, 2008

swimming lessons and other news

I know, I know, it's been like forever since I blogged.
I am still trying to get through all this stuff in my place...
it feels like I take one step forward and two steps back!
It's getting there...s l o w l y but surely.
Last night was Caleb's first swimming lesson with daddy at Desert Devils.
He is growing up so fast. We are busy planning his 2nd birthday...
Disney theme...check out these cute invites I made.
We are going to Disneyland for Easter and thought
we'd do a Disney themed birthday...
mostly Mickey stuff but we're going to have a
Princess, Nemo, Cars and Pooh table too.
Why not combine it all?

Anyway, totally excited to go to the "Happiest Place on Earth"!!!
On another note, this is a layout that I did at the all day scrapfest.
I just love this song and Caleb loves when I sing it to him.
It took me forever to fit 26 pictures on 2 pages but overall ended
up loving it after about 4 hours of messing around with the layout.

Well ENJOY!!!

Have a great week!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

SO CUTE! I love the layout and the invites! So excited for Caleb's b-day party and we wont even be able to come. I really hope he likes the fake food we got him....the sushi is my fave!!
Talk to you soon.
Aimes

Anonymous said...

He was such a trooper and he loves the water so much. His kicking could have been better and he didn't go to the bottom to pick up the colored batons...wow that instructor was tough!!! But he was able to blow bubbles and climb up the side and jump off the edge of the pool. Seriously, it was so cool to do that with our son, I imagined the time when he will ride my back like a giant sea turtle and go down to the deep end like I did with my father. I think he kept me under a little too much because I am somewhat forgetful at times. I appreciate Nicole letting me do that, normally the mothers are out there and she does so much as it is I was greatful to have the opportunity. She ususally spearheads those things so I was thinking I would be a bystander but she said this is all mine and Caleb's thing. The layouts that you did honey was really awesome, I am amazed at some of the things you do, I hate being that guy that just fawns over everything that their spouse does but you are very creative and I don't say it enough. I think you have as much or more talent than a lot of people that are in those magazines, even though I am not a noteworthy opinion in that area I love what you do.

sherry said...

Disneyland, how fun! I am so jealous. I love the layout. I think I will try to copy it;)anonymous(Gene) is right, you could totally be in a magazine. Talented!