Here are some of the pics from Caleb's birthday photo shoot at Sears last month. He is such a sweetheart. I can't believe how fast he is growing. He is so funny and we just have a blast with him!
It's good that he gets his humor/humour from his mom. He is a little monster sometimes but I laugh everyday with him and what he does. I can't imagine anything being better than having my wife and son to come home to. An old friend of mine was found dead over the weekend and it has been a string of old high school friends that have passed away over the last few years. It definitely gives me a perspective on how much I love life, even though things get tough with finances and failures I am so greatful for the family and friends that I have and that I get to experience life..I just need to do better at taking advantage at the gifts that god has given me and not squandering my time with sports, tv and games.
6 comments:
Cute Cute Cute! I still really like the one with the chair but they are all great!
I like the new layout too!
Amy
Wow, he really is looking more like Gene the older he gets. Cute pics!
Sorry, that last comment was from me. My daughter Rachael was still signed into my computer, apparently. Oops!
It's good that he gets his humor/humour from his mom. He is a little monster sometimes but I laugh everyday with him and what he does. I can't imagine anything being better than having my wife and son to come home to. An old friend of mine was found dead over the weekend and it has been a string of old high school friends that have passed away over the last few years. It definitely gives me a perspective on how much I love life, even though things get tough with finances and failures I am so greatful for the family and friends that I have and that I get to experience life..I just need to do better at taking advantage at the gifts that god has given me and not squandering my time with sports, tv and games.
Gene
Oh my gosh girl...these are adorable. Such a little man.
Such ahandsome guy! Super cute.
Post a Comment