Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas pictures


Here is a sneak peak at our Christmas pictures.
The first one is a collage photo that I included in our
Christmas cards and the second is from the photo
shoot at Sears with my niece Faith.
I just picked up the pics from Sears and I
think they turned out so cute!
I can't believe how much my little man has
grown up in the last year!!!
It has been been a long, crazy year but we
are so glad to see that it is finally coming to an end.
I can hardly wait to get back to my life in Arizona.
Gene will be here this week and for now I am just
looking forward to being together as a family
for the holidays.
Well I am watching the Survivor
finale so I better run.
(I do hope that Denise wins at this point...
poor lunch lady)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh stop! Denise so did not deserve to win and i'm glad she didn't. She didn't play a good game or anything! Can you tell I was watching too?
Love you and talk to you later!
Aimes

Anonymous said...

Bring it down a notch Amy, I think Nicole meant that she was most deserving because...she serves lunch for a living. Although, I have no idea what her husband does, he could make 40K a year and that is more than I make, so maybe we shouldn't feel sorry for her. She is defintely a red neck. And the reason for the mullett..because she needs her hair short but she still wants to look like a lady for her husband. Isn't this why they invented hairnets? I agree, Todd played the best game. The new one looks good, I am just glad that Courtney didn't win and yeah, she is anorexic, if she weighs less than one of James's arms she needs to look for some Krispy Kreme's

Anonymous said...

Amy, I was just kidding about bringing it down a notch, I was trying to be funny but I agree with you, I didn't want to see Denise win, I think I would have given her a million to cut her mullett off...sometimes my sarcasm gets misconstrued. You are my favorite Candian outside of my wife and the best point guard in the league, he is third.

Amy said...

I think I just lost all respect for Denise when she was trying to play the "I go back to nothing" card...but I totally hear how that could have made a difference in her life. I was also kind of annoyed that she was saying she lost her job and the school district put out a memo that she asked for and recieved the promition to janitor before she was even on the show. I think she was playing it up for sympathy instead of playing a good game. I don't think Cortney should have won and I did like Todd. And lets face it, I just have an aversion to anyone with a mullet. I'm sorry if I came off too strong...I was pretty much just kidding and it really doesn't matter what I thought but i'm sorry if any feelings were hurt.