This is my early Christmas gift from Gene. Isn't it beautiful? I just love it! I am not the biggest jewellery fan but I just couldn't resist.So, Gene gets here a week from today. I am pretty excited! It will be so nice to have him here for the holidays. Last year we really wanted a white Christmas but nothing...well after being here a year, as of yesterday and experiencing all of last winter, I didn't care whether we have a white Christmas or not this year but it's been snowing for awhile. It's been pretty cold lately. Caleb loves it! He is obsessed with the snow!
I can't believe it's already been a year that I have been here in Canada! It's been a crazy year to say the least. We're hoping for some good news next week but I am so hesitant. It's just so disappointing every month.
I am so ready to go home! It will be hard in some ways to get back to Arizona. This has been my home for the last year. Caleb has got pretty attached to my family. He's spent most of his life here in Canada and I am sure he doesn't remember Arizona at all.
Gene has been pretty sick the last couple of days. I hope he's feeling better soon. It would suck to travel when you aren't feeling well.
I better run, I have a lot of chores to do today.
3 comments:
I really hope you find out some good news soon! We miss you down here! I'm sure it will be an adjustment moving back but it will allwork out in the end. I love the ring...SO stinkin cute! Talk to you later tonight. I'm trying to stay positive and not get all grinchy.
Love you!
Aimes
Nicole! SOOOO Happy you will be home soon!! Talk to you later tonight!!
Amy
I absolutely LOVE your ring!! I am tempted to come and steal it. Also I am happy that you finally have an appointment for your interview, I hope everything works out and quickly.
Post a Comment