I've been back for a couple weeks now and am absolutely loving being home!!! I am so glad to be back...still feeling a little overwhelmed with all the stuff to do in my casa but I am finally starting to see some progress. My friends have been awesome and I just don't know how I did it without them for over 14 months.
Here is a pic of what I came home to, courtesy of my great friends.
My mother-in-law came and added balloons too...it was all very festive.
On top of all the decor my friends, Laura, Sheila and Sondra filled our fridge with goodies and had a menu planned for Sunday...breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. There were gift cards for a massage, restaurant, free babysitting coupons, movie tickets...IT WAS SO AWESOME!!!
It's so nice to pick up the phone and call them...locally.
I also so appreciate Amy and Eldon for coming a couple weeks before I came down and totally organizing Caleb's room and my stuff...check out these pics.
Amy and Eldon came down to see us President's Day weekend. We had a lot of fun catching up, playing wii, xbox 360, shopping, going to Joe's Crab Shack, pedicures...and just hanging out.
I went Scrapbooking at Sheila's mom's house last week and it was a packed house.
It was great to see everyone.
Last Friday after Angie's, "The Greatest Place on Earth" class...such cute ideas Ang, Sondra and I decided last minute to do a late nighter...thanks honey for watching all the kids:)
It was so much fun! We've also done lunch a couple times at Costa Vida...yummy!!!
Sheila also took Angie's class with her sisters and it was so fun to catch up and spend time together.
Laura and Sheila both stopped by at the late nighter to say hi (and use the birthday coupon...hehe)
On Saturday we had a BBQ at Gene's parents place...a welcome home thing that Gene had planned with his parent's help. It was a blast! It was a Open House sort of thing so not everyone was there at the same time which really gave us the opportunity to visit with everyone. Hopefully, I won't forget anyone but this is who came...Maria and Megan (who also came to the airport when I got home with a balloon that Caleb carried around with him for a week), Sondra, Cody, Jessica, and Riley, The Biggs family (Sheila, Sam, Macy and Samuel), Mike and Stephanie with their kids, The Shumway's, Sherry and Wendell, The Furner's, Davis's and Gary Storey. Ed and Noily came with the girls and of course my in-laws were there...they did a lot of work for the BBQ and helped make it the success it was.
Thanks everyone for coming...and those who wanted to come but couldn't make it.
Thanks everyone for coming...and those who wanted to come but couldn't make it.
It is so good to be back home.


4 comments:
YAY!!!
So happy for the welcome home...and holy CUTE banner!
AZ says, good to have you back.
I'm so glad you had a little organization to come home to! We are so glad you are back!
So happy you are back! It was awesome to be able to spend time with you guys last weekend and I'm so glad the BBQ went well!
Talk to you laters!
Amy
P.S. I'm loving the new blog look!
Post a Comment