Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas morning

Here is Caleb Christmas morning playing with his leap frog farm magnets. Trust me, the dancing has progressed much further as the days have gone by. We had a good Christmas and it was so nice to have Gene here. It was definitely hard without my mom but I know that she was there in spirit. Gene is home now and I have been so busy trying to get things done to get ready to go back home to Arizona. Tomorrow is my doctor's appt. and you could not imagine all the packing and organizing that I need to do:)

Well it's off to bed for me. I have to leave here by 7:30 am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The video that Mike took was even funnier I think because his dance moves improved and he mixed it up a bit :) It was really funny especially when he finally noticed Mike was taping him and he looked at the camera and said "cheese". Cute kid, yes I am biased but so cute and funny, like his mom. I love you baby. Tell Caleb I said hello.

Amy said...

So cute! Caleb's dancing makes me simle!