This is the expedit from IKEA...my newest purchase to begin the revamp on my household organization. This baby will go into Caleb's room. I would like to get a couple doors and drawers that IKEA sells to go with. Add some baskets and tubs and voila...a room that will be nice and organized until Caleb gets in it and destroys it. I am serious this kid is like a tornado!We are officially into terrible two's...I have seen it coming for awhile. I must say that it just makes my days even more exciting:D
Amy has this in her scrapbook room and it is awesome...she has pics on her blog. It works perfect for scrapbook stuff.
So I have set quite a few goals this year and aside from ORGANIZING everything and having everything in a place, a few of my resolutions are:
* eat/drink healthier...not so much soda and juice * try new recipe every month * be more green * spend "quality" family time and of course *scrapbook more!
Well I know it has been awhile since I posted and will definitely try to do more, it's just been completely insane lately. I can't wait for this whole immigration thing to be over!
PS-New episode of Grey's tonight....can hardly wait!
1 comment:
I love this!! I'm totally going to check and see what containers fit perfectly the next time i'm at Ikea. I was also looking there for jars that would fit my sprinkle collection. They have some cool ones and so does www.penzeys.com
And the penzeys ones are CHEAP!!
Post a Comment