Wednesday, January 23, 2008

family in Arizona

I am calming down a little after the horrible snowstorms that we had to drive in this past weekend. There was a 100 car pile up just ahead of us and even the detour had three transport trailers flipped over which made us have to take alternate, very long, and slippery routes.
I am still extremely tense and my neck is so sore!

Anyway, I decided to take the train to Montreal this weekend with Caleb for my appointment with immigration. I really can't do the drive alone...not after the weekend I had. It will be difficult to not have help in a pretty "foreign" city and I am hoping Caleb likes the train.

Anyway, here's a video of Caleb last night...talking about his family in AZ and saying his abc's. He's so good at his abc's but any distraction....done:)

Have a great day! I will be unpacking, packing and cleaning. How fun!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Nicole,
Bummer about not having anyone to go with you this weekend. I love the train though! It's super fun and way easier than having to stay seated the whole time. The observatory cars are way cool too.
Can't wait to get home and watch the video. I hope you are having an O.K. day.
Talk to you soon,
Aimes

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you won't have to drive especially if the weather is bad. I am sure that Caleb will be saying "train....cho cho throughout most of the train ride. I wish I could be there for that, yeah it will get annoying but funny at the same time. I miss you guys and wish I could be there for the trip. I also wish I could see the video at work, for some reason it won't allow me to view it from work anymore. I love you and I will talk to you soon baby.

Amy said...

Video is so stinkin' cute! He is so easily distracted....just like me! He totally could have been a contender at the spelling bee last night let me tell you!
Talk to you soon.
Aimes