Monday, November 19, 2007

baking 123

Part Two
Well there wasn't as much drama when frosting the cupcakes...
a little at first but we managed.


I still cannot believe how fast Caleb ate the whole cupcake!!!

There was no attempt to clean him up afterwards...
the only solution was a bath.

I should have got a before and after picture of the bath water.

It's been a busy morning for both of us. Soon it will be Caleb's naptime and I have the privilege of cleaning up the kitchen:) It's a good thing that I like the smell of Pinesol.
Well have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like I do when I eat chocolate...your mom too I am sure. He is going to be bad with things like that, getting that from his dad and his Memere. I love you baby, those pictures are so cute and the video had me rolling.

Amy said...

Ok that video is HYSTERICAL. I was crackign up at the boogers and how dramatic and upset he was at the cupcakes being taken away....is that mean?
Gene did so good getting me that stuff from the scrapbook store...he's a star! Let me know if you need anything from Ikea because I think we are going to go on Sunday when we come back through the valley. I LURVE my cricut!!
Aimes