Today was Hamilton's Santa Claus Parade. Caleb, my dad and I went out in the frigid ccccold to see "SANTA"!!!!
Caleb had a blast! I don't think he knew what was going on with all the marching bands and people giving him candy....kinda like Halloween but they were dressed up and it was really loud.
Well, it was no Macy's Parade but Caleb didn't seem to mind...he loved watching the parade and was so excited to know that Santa was coming. He loved the miniature horses and all the dogs.
It was so cold but a lot of fun. We snuggled under a blanket and watched the parade while my dad chickened out and stayed in the car most of the time.
Anyway, I am still cold and so very tired. Enjoy the pics!
Good night!
1 comment:
LOVE those Canadian Mounties!!! Oh and the pics of Caleb too. Sounds fun. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment