Friday, November 30, 2007

santa!!!!!

Caleb went to see Santa yesterday! He was so excited. He ran right up to him, yelling "Santa, Santa!" It was so cute. He didn't want to look at the camera. He just kept looking at Santa.
I got a little Christmas shopping done yesterday and set up an appointment at Sears to get pics done of Caleb and Faith.
It is freezing outside and I am not a fan of brushing snow of the car and scraping windshields while the car has to run for 15 minutes. Yesterday I was a trooper though and even did
my sister-in-laws car for her.
Well I need to get Caleb some breakfast.
Here are a couple more pics of Faith from a few days ago.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Caleb looks so shell shocked by Santa! Meeting his very own idol! So stinkin' cute!
Talk to you soon.
Aimes