Thursday, November 8, 2007

shoes, snow, Santa and Dora

This is my handsome boy all dressed up sporting his new
hair gel. I tried to get a full length picture of him but it's so hard to get pictures of him these days as he is sooooo busy! He's always on the go!
I bought him these new shoes, which I think are so stinking cute. He loves them. Everytime I put them on him, he goes to the tile and starts dancing and stomping his feet. He's worn robeez most of the summer so he loves the sound of the hard rubber soles. Today it snowed so hard...nothing on the ground but looked like a storm was coming in for sure. Caleb loved it! There were three words that he has repeated a million times today....SNOW!!! SANTA!!! and DORA!!!
He yelled sNoW everytime we were outside, which was plenty of times as we were running errands all morning. He is totally obsessed with Santa. With the Christmas season approaching there are plenty of Santa's everywhere!! Then there is Dora! He watched Dora the Explorer ONE TIME! He's a funny kid! Anyway, here's his new Santa I bought last week. It's appropriately a Canadian Santa....you press his foot and he plays the hockey theme. HEY!!!
Well goodnight all! It's now time to watch me some Grey's Anatomy:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can just imagine him so enamored with the clomp, clomp of his shoes. He is a funny kid, and if anyone can hear his Ho Ho Ho, it is so cute. It is a great picture honey, I wish I could see more of you...I love you both so very much.