Part One
Well it has already been a pretty eventful morning. After breakfast, Caleb and I attempted to make some chocolate cupcakes...
What fun!!!!
He was such a good helper, stirring and pouring the ingredients. He put all the liners in the pan and I poured the batter in...while he dipped his fingers and then whole hand into it!
He was such a good helper, stirring and pouring the ingredients. He put all the liners in the pan and I poured the batter in...while he dipped his fingers and then whole hand into it!
He got really upset when it was time to put the
cupcakes into the oven. (see video)
Right now the cupcakes are baking...then after they cool we will
frost them and put on sprinkles so stay tuned for part two...
5 comments:
I love to see someone attack chocolate as much as I would. He was devastated until the chocolate came into play and it proves my point that chocolate is magical!!! I must have watched this a half a dozen times now. Thanks baby. I love you and the little monster.
everyone who has seen this has laughed out loud...he is such a funny kid, even when he is crying. I hope that I never miss these moments again.
I almost called C.P.S. until you gave him that spatchla back. hope to see you both soon, Uncle Ed
I love you little monster, make sure you can use the letter u properly, with all that Canadian influence around we'll have to work on it, just kidding
The nice thing that I heard yesterday is when Caleb and Nicole were going through the alphabet she was teaching him how to say Z instead of Zed and Caleb was mimicking her but also saying the next letter some of the time. It was really cute.."no Buzz for the letter B"
I finally got on the website Nicole! yeah! macy and I just looked at all the pictures and watched the two cupcake videos. Those are great!
It was sad to see him all grown up and to hear your voice. Sad because it makes me realize how much I miss seeing you and visiting with you! I hope you are having a great Christmas season and don't get too cold! -sheila (& Macy)
Post a Comment