I totally stole this from Amy so I could post something on my blog. I do have a couple things in the works but haven't had time to put it all together.
So here goes...
70 Quirks about me:
1. What are your initials? NAC
2. What is your favorite thing to wear? definitely pajama bottoms
3. Last thing you ate? Carrot Raisin Bran muffin
4. One place you will NEVER eat? Not into the raw stuff, no sushi for me
what happened to #5 Amy?
5. Do you have an inny or an outy? an inny and I hate belly buttons...don't ever touch:)
6. Last person you hugged? Caleb
7. Does anyone you know wanna date you? my hubby
8. Would you date anyone you met online? Nope, I’m married
9. Name something you like physically about yourself. My eyes
10. The last place you went out to eat? East Side Marios...badda boom badda bing
11. Who is your best friend? Have a few...aside from my husband, Amy, Sondra, and Jamie
12. What time of the day is it? 10:45 AM
13 . Who/What made you angry today? So far so good
14. Baseball or Football? Football
15. Ever gone skinny dipping? Yes
16. Favorite type of Food: right now Mexican because I haven't had for so long...but probably rotisserie chicken or cheesecake most of the time
17. Favorite holidays: Christmas
18. Do you download music: Yes
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Definitely!
20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos? Not into the tattoo thing but they could be cool, if you really know what you're getting
21. Would you date the person who posted this? Not my type:) And I am married
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Most definitely...it's been awhile though;)
23. Do you love anyone? I Do!
24. Are colored contact lenses sexy? I have never thought about that...maybe if they look natural...don't really dig the yellow ones
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? No
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? Nope
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? We won't go there...Mr.Cohan
where is 28?
28. Have you ever been stalked? Yes, not pleasant
29. Have you met a real redneck? french ones are in my family
30. How is the weather right now? baby it's cold outside and snowing
31. What are you listening to right now? Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street 32. What is your current favorite song? I have no idea, probably not one of the ones on Caleb's playlist
33. What was the last movie you watched? Veggie Tales Pirate Movie
34. Do you wear contacts? No
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? laundromat
36. What are you afraid of? I don't like creepy, crawly, slimy things
37. How many piercings have you had? 2 holes in each of my ears but never did wear much in the 2nd hole
38. What piercings do you want? None
39. What's one thing you've learned this year? I have learned a lot of harsh lessons this past year. We won't go into that.
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? I have never ordered anything from Starbucks
41. Which is better: Facebook or MySpace? Facebook
42. Have you ever fired a gun: Yes and I rock!
43. Are you missing someone? Everybody....but most especially my mom
44. Favorite TV show? Greys Anatomy, the Hills
45. Do you have an obession with WoW? No
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? We won't go there...not one of my shining moments
47. What Magazines are you reading? Scrapbooking magazines, Parents
48. Who would you like to see right now? Gene, Amy, Sondra, Jamie, Sheila, Laura, Heidi.... Laura, Sheila...my scrapbook friends
49. Favorite movie of all time? the Little Mermaid, Pride and Prejudice
50. Do you find yourself loved? usually
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to? NEVER;)
52. Favorite smell? Lemon or something fruity
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Butter
54. Have you ever done the celebrity challenge? Never heard of it
55 where are you?
55. Do you like Pina Coladas and walking in the rain? Yes, virgin sunset coladas (strawberry daquiri mixed with pina colada) and I love the rain
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? Yes, my mom...miss her terribly
57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback? Nickelback
58. What's something that really bugs you? I HATE hearing people chew their food...can't handle it! I broke up with someone for that very reason
59. Do you like Michael Jackson? not really but he is a talented singer
60. Taco Bell or Burger King? I never thought I would say this, especially after being a manager at Taco Bell...actually I have worked at both places...Taco Bell fries supreme
61. What's your favorite perfume? Mango peach oil from Body Shop
62. Favorite baseball team? D'backs
63. Favorite cereal? Cap'n Crunch or Granola
64. Nipple or Nose rings? Neither
65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? a few days
66. Last time you went bowling? I don't remember...at least a couple years ago
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? I am not sure that I ever slept anywhere really weird...bathtub I guess
68. Who was your last phone call? Gene
69. Last time you were at work? I am always at WORK;)
70. What's the closest orange object to you? Caleb's Halloween bag from Old navy
4 comments:
Ok I totally didn't notice any were missing because I didn't count the numbers. All I know is that is how I got it. You should make up fun ones for the missing ones then i'll go back and answer them!
Talk to you l8r.
Aimes
I like the list honey, but with the Celeb thing, you have been told and I agree that you look like Drew Barrymore who is attractive so what is bad about that. I know there was one time that someone said you look like someone on Soprano's but that is true, you do not look anything like any of the girls. Drew Barrymore, yes.
Sorry, I meant to say NOT true about the Sopranos actresses..Sorry typo
YAY! I'm going to go back and answer yours.
Fun!!
Post a Comment