This is one of my very best friends, Sondra!Today is her birthday so I thought I would do a little blog about her.
Sondra and I met almost 5 years ago. I started babysitting for her. What started as a six week babysitting job has turned into many years of babysitting and a lifelong friendship!
We are more than friends with the Choules, we are like family!
Sondra is the type of friend that you can really depend on and trust. She is always there and I could not tell you what I would do without her love and support.
I totally look up to her and enjoy her sense of humor, wisdom and sensibility. We have laughed...and cried...and laughed some more! You know those type of friends that just "get it" and you get them...that is what it is like with her. We don't need to say the words...we just know what each other is thinking:) Sondra is so talented and smart...definitely someone that I look up to and admire. She is a great mom to three amazing kids that I simply adore!
I don't know what I would do without Sondra in my life...it's been a crazy year not being able to just call anytime or go out to lunch or stop by for a visit. I have missed her but she has helped make it a little easier by the emails and the wonderful visit in September:) It was awesome seeing her!!! She always thinks to send me scrapbook stuff and collect things that she knows that I just NEED to have! Thank you for the box of stuff...page kits, new adhesive gun, ideas, paper, etc.
I don't know what I would do without Sondra in my life...it's been a crazy year not being able to just call anytime or go out to lunch or stop by for a visit. I have missed her but she has helped make it a little easier by the emails and the wonderful visit in September:) It was awesome seeing her!!! She always thinks to send me scrapbook stuff and collect things that she knows that I just NEED to have! Thank you for the box of stuff...page kits, new adhesive gun, ideas, paper, etc.
YOU ROCK! YOU ARE THE BEST! I LOVE YA!!!
I hope that you had an absolutely wonderful bIrtHdaY!!
I hope that you had an absolutely wonderful bIrtHdaY!!

2 comments:
You Brat!!!
Sondra Rocks!!
Post a Comment