I just love this picture of Caleb!!! He just looks so handsome and grown up. Yesterday Caleb and I spent some time outside playing in the leaves and running back and forth in the yard. He just loves the outdoors. It has rained and been so cold for over a week so it was nice to finally have some decent weather. I took a bunch of pictures of him yesterday...here are a few more...
Caleb is obsessed with his pumpkin that his Pepere bought him. He thinks it is a toy and wants to hold it and play with it all the time. It's cute but can get on your nerves after awhile. hehe
I called the National Visa Center today and they still have not made my appointment in Montreal:(
They told me to call back at the end of the week so I have no idea if I will make it for the November appointments. I have been pretty stressed out lately and am feeling very overwhelmed with all the things that I need to do, nevermind all the stuff that is awaiting me back in Arizona. It's never-ending and I feel like my whole life is just so chaotic right now.
Hopefully we'll have some good news at the end of the week, I could use some about now but I am not holding my breath.
1 comment:
Those are cute pictures, I can just picture that pumpkin phase of his and when Christmas comes around he will probably carry his Christmas stocking around everywhere even after Christmas comes and goes thinking that Santa is going to keep filling it. I am sorry that the call to the Visa Center didn't go well, it is so frustrating not getting any answers. I am going to call the congressman today to get more info. I love you baby, the black eye seems to be gone but the cut is still there. I think this will be a theme with him for awhile.
Post a Comment