Gene has asked me a few times to post these videos that I made for him a few months ago. Caleb is now 18 months old and everyday seems to maturing and learning new things.
We are up in Sudbury for a month. Tomorrow is our family Thanksgiving dinner at my cousin Vanessa's. I am making the Coen's delicious candied yams....mmm mmm:)
It is cold and rainy today...a bit of a change from the beautiful Indian Summer weather that we have had lately. The drive up from Hamilton was absolutely breathtaking with all the fall foliage, especially as we drove past lakes and ponds.
It was so good to see my dad. We caught up a bit last night. It seems to just get harder not having my mom here. At first, there was just so much to do. We just kept ourselves busy. I miss her presence so much. She would just love this time with Caleb. I still feel her in my life but it is not the same. I don't think there is ever enough time with our loved ones. At least she's not suffering anymore.
Well I am off shopping with my cousins. Enjoy the videos, I will need to put more recent ones up another time.
1 comment:
I love these videos, even I have seen them 10 times already. I wish there were more of his mommy in them. I love you baby
Post a Comment