Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!!!

Today was Thanksgiving here. My family always celebrates Thanksgiving on the Sunday so we had our feast yesterday. It was good. I made the candied yams and they were sooooo yummy. Caleb wasn't feeling well yesterday and he was so clingy. I felt bad so bad for the poor little guy. Today he was definitely feeling better and getting into a lot of trouble. He got a black eye the other day and then he got a big bruise on his head yesterday and then today he cut the side of his nose by his eye. He is such a boy and I cannot get him to slow down at all!!!
Last week I did a lot of reflecting on the things I was grateful for. It is great to do that and I know I should do it more. Today was a quiet day, just Caleb and I. We just hung out and sang songs and read stories. Caleb loves playing the games on the Sesame Street website so we did that for awhile and we both took two naps! That is probably what I was most grateful for today:) I am still surprisingly exhausted though.
This coming Friday I am going to Sears to get Caleb's Halloween pictures done. I hope that he is cooperative.
Well I just wanted to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: