Mommy bought me some new underwear that are
so fun to play with and put on my head!
Today I decided I wanted to wear my Cars big boy underwear and play with the
Curious George ones. I love my new underwear. I even tried to put them on my
mommy's head but she said she didn't need a hat.







I went on the potty and so far, after one hour....no accidents!!!
I went on the potty and so far, after one hour....no accidents!!!
Mommy has brought me to the potty about 7 times in the last hour:)
I think it's a game and love to run back and forth to the potty.
It's been a busy morning and mommy and I have had lots of exercise
running up and down the hallway to the bathroom.
Now it's lunch time and then naptime...
mommy's favorite time of the day:)
Wish me luck!
Caleb
3 comments:
I am surprised that you didn't comment on his other new toy that he liked the easier access to? I thought that was even funnier:)
I know this will be an interesting time with the potty training but he looks like he is really growing up. You have done an excellent job raising him on your own baby, I am sorry that you have had to do that and I will make up for it very soon. I already have your month planned when you get back, full of pedicures, massages, shopping and scrabook nights. You certainly deserve it sweetheart. I love you more than you know and more than I show you.
Hey guys! It was so great to hear from you!
Your little guy is growing!! Looks like you are doing well. I can't believe he's ready to potty train! You guys ROCK! I'm not gonna attempt that for a while. Haha.
Cute blog...TTYL!
Wow! You are brave girl! Good luck on the potty training! I made some super cute onesies and a new to me dessert....i'll try and post them on my blog this weekend!
Love you!!
Aimes
Post a Comment