All I can say is...What was I thinking? I thought that it would be so fun to have a little FHE with Caleb and carve some pumpkins...
that was my first mistake...hehe
He cried most of the time!!! He is obsessed with pumpkins, (and Santa) right now and he doesn't have the patience to let me touch or even look at his pumpkins. He just wanted to hold and play with the pumpkins and when I took the little one to cut the circle on top, he got pretty hysterical! I gave it to him and showed him how to scoop the stuff out but he just kept putting it back in. He loved it once it was done...now it's a kitty pumpkin!
Well here are the pics, ENJOY!
1 comment:
awwwww....those are some cute pumpkins! ou can totally see Caleb's stress when you take the pumpkin away to carve....seperation anxiety BIG TIME! We still have not carved pumpkins this year...how sad is that! I'm thinking about bustin out the funkins tonight though.
Talk to you later!
Aimes
Post a Comment