I have a sink full of dishes and it seriously looks like the floor hasn't been cleaned in a month.
Caleb has been acting extremely silly and I have no idea where this kid gets his energy from?!?!
Right now he thinks that he is Curious George.
There is so much to do this week before I head up to Sudbury on the weekend....Canadian Thanksgiving already!!
I also wanted to take Caleb back to Marineland this week. I got a season pass and would like to take him one more time before it closes. We've only be one time with Gene for a few hours and he really enjoyed it. He went on rides and we watched the seal and dolphin show.
Sondra also reminded me to put up the pics of when we went into the Rainforest Cafe. There was this huge frog...the one in their logo. Caleb was looking at it and I thought he could use a closer look...HE FREAKED RIGHT OUT!!! Sondra and I just about died of laughter!!! It seems mean but you should have seen his face? Okay, I will show you the face so you can see for yourself...Sondra just happened to have her camera with her:)
My day is already looking up...at least I am smiling:)
Have a great week everyone!
2 comments:
We are probably the only ones who think that is funny - but I am laughing now! Just the memory of being there is enough to make me smile! Thanks!
I can't believe you two would delight in his misery...I actually I can, my wife is funny, she will turn the cold water on during the shower so that she can get him cold...it makes him laugh and she doesn't have it on very long. But she does the same thing to me. She will also put her cold feet on me and him and dangle her hair over our faces to tickle us....I don't think he likes it but she says he does ;) He tasted his first lemon from Nicole also...Kidding baby, it is all harmless and funny. I can't wait to hear your laugh again. I love you
Post a Comment