Well it's sad to say that once again I did not get my appointment with the Consulate. There is no way I will be home in November. Now we have to wait until the third week of November to find out if December is even a possibility. Even if I get a December appointment, it's not likely I will be home for Christmas. I just feel numb. There has been so much disappointment and stress in my life for the last year and I really needed this break. It's so hard for me to think of Caleb once again being away from his daddy at least another couple of months. The one thing that has kept me hanging on were the thoughts of how wonderful Christmas would be with just the three of us in our own home...
How do you deal with disappointment after disappointment? I am not good at the stress thing and even though my outward appearance may seem okay and I can put on a good front, my body and mind are different things.
I always need something to hold onto....something to look forward to and I just feel so devastated.
Well today is going to be a long day with no sleep last night. I have to go to town with Melissa to get the last things for the baby shower. Now it is time to give Caleb some breakfast and get ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment